Even though the kiddies are starting to go back to school, summer is not over yet! There is still time to dip into your favorite warm weather recipes and enjoy a healthy, nutrient-rich Cajun Avocado Salmon Wrap. Open a bottle of white wine and toast to your endless summer!
Cajun Salmon Avocado
1-pound boneless skinless salmon
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp. garlic powder
½ tsp. ground pepper
1 tsp. onion powder
½ tsp. cayenne pepper
½ tsp. dried thyme
1 tsp olive oil
1 avocado, quartered
Organic Lemon Vinaigrette
2 cups mixed greens
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a small mixing bowl, combine all spices together from paprika to thyme. Mix together well.
3) Season salmon with Cajun mix. Sear salmon in a medium sauté pan over medium-high heat for 3 minutes on each side. Finish in oven for 7 to 10 minutes. Remove, slice and let sit.
4) In a medium mixing bowl combine greens with lemon vinaigrette, mix well.
5) Layer tortilla with salmon. Top with green mixture. Wrap and roll.
– Nancy Kennedy
Nancy Kennedy is Hollywood’s Premiere Nutrition Expert and Trainer to The stars. She is also a well known Spokesperson for many Corporate Brands, a columnist, and the author of The Hollywood Wrap, Rodale. Nancy’s signature style can even be found on her line of healthy fast foods available in Southern California and soon nationwide!