FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEFebruary 20, 2020
Let’s face it, we are exposed to an alarming amount of toxins on a daily basis. From the BPA that lines your canned goods to the pesticides liberally sprayed on anything alive these days, our bodies are constantly absorbing an outrageous amount of chemicals.
Even though you may try to live as pure a life as possible, sneaky sources of dangerous metals are everywhere, even in the so-called “all natural” products that fool consumers into believing these ingredients are safe. These "all natural" pre-packaged foods are usually the worst of them all!
Over time, high concentrations of metals build up in our systems and can lead to a wide variety of conditions, including, but not limited to: Anemia, Dizzniess, Fatigue, Dry Skin, Joint or muscle aches, Loss of appetite, Blood pressure issues, Nausea and even Vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
Try as you may, there’s just no getting around the obscene amounts of toxins we are exposed to daily.
Modern naturopathic practitioners are joining with ancient Ayurvedic health practitioners in an understanding of just how powerful a detoxification and healing tool oil pulling really is. Although coconut oil is not the only oil that can be used to oil pull (others include sesame, sunflower and olive), we love its long list of health-promoting properties (for both oil pulling and/or coconut oil ingestion), listed below:
1. Oil pulling should be done on an empty stomach (preferably first thing in the morning)
2. Use one tablespoon of organic virgin coconut oil – you may want to start with ½ tablespoon and work your way up to a tablespoon.
3. Swish the oil around in your mouth slowly and be sure that the oil reaches all parts of your mouth – do not swallow.
4. Swish for five to ten minutes. Try to work up to twenty minutes if you can.
5. Spit out all of the oil when you are done and rinse your mouth with water.
6. Brush with a natural toothpaste afterwards.
Note: Some people may feel a bit ill during or after oil pulling – this is generally a good sign that your body is removing toxins and should dissipate as you become healthier.
Daily oil pulling with organic coconut oil along with consuming a healthy diet, getting plenty of exercise and sleep will help your body stay sharp and ready to defend the onslaught of toxins you face each day! And your dentist just may be amazed at your next appointment in a few months at how much better your oral health is becoming!
Not only is coconut oil a great oral health and detox tool, its other benefits will amaze you.
Click the button below for 9 more reasons to use coconut oil every day...