I seem to get a zit when I am stressed or I have somewhere important to go. It can be very frustrating to wake up on a day when I am faced with a meeting and my face has decided to break out. Having this zit-zapper salve at the ready gives me peace of mind.
I can apply the zit-zapper salve as often as needed. Usually, with just a few applications, the zit is gone. I love that it only has natural ingredients in it. I know that using it will not give me any adverse reactions or side effects. So, the next time you feel a zit coming on, whip up this zit-zapper salve right away and start using it. I am sure that you will see a difference very quickly.
Zit-Zapper Salve Ingredients
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tbsp beeswax
- 10 drops melaleuca essential oil
- 5 drops frankincense essential oil
- Small container (I used a small Altoids tin)
1. Gather the ingredients and the container.
2. Measure the beeswax and put it in a spouted measuring cup for easy pouring.
3. Measure the coconut and add the beeswax.
4. Heat in the microwave until completely melted. This should only take about 45 seconds.
5. Add essential oils and stir.
6. Carefully pour melted zit-zapper salve into the small container and allow to cool.
7. Use this at night before bed. It can be used more often if needed. The zit-zapper salve will become soft when it touches your skin, then it can be rubbed in easily. Enjoy!
— Leilani Hampton