My man is a snorer. If you are anything like me, you know this causes nights with very little sleep. And I am not one that functions well without my sleep. This can make for a very tiring and grouchy day on my part. I have tried many things to help calm my partner’s snoring but not all remedies work. He has tried the over-the-counter snore strips but it left a sticky film on his nose. He did not like that.
Making this snore relief is a welcome addition to my natural remedies. It is simple to make and doesn’t take much time at all. I love the fragrance of the essential oils. Everyone is different but having this snore relief has made such a big difference for me. I hope it does the same for you!
Snore Relief Ingredients
- 2 packets unflavored gelatin
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 cup water
- 12 drops marjoram essential oil
- 12 drops peppermint essential oil
- 12 drops eucalyptus essential oil
- 12 drops lavender essential oil
- Glass measuring cup
- 2 4-oz mason jars with lids
- Food coloring if desired (I used yellow)
1. Gather the ingredients.
2. Put 3/4 cup of water into a glass measuring cup. Heat to boiling in the microwave.
3. Add salt and stir until completely dissolved.
4. Slowly add the packets of gelatin and stir until dissolved.
5. Add remaining 1/4 cup water and stir.
6. Carefully fill each jar.
7. Add drops of each essential oil and stir.
8. Add food coloring if desired and stir.
9. Place snore relief jars in the refrigerator until solidified. Cover with lids.
If you snore, take a few deep breaths of the opened jar before bed, holding it close to your nose. Now, place the snore relief jar next to the bed on your nightstand. You will then be able to breath it in all night long.
— Leilani Hampton