Looking for a simple way to help ease tension? This is such an easy and inexpensive project. Anyone can make these little sachets filled with the wonderful aroma of lavender, which is great for busting stress and bringing you a sense of calm during your busy day.
These sachets work great with any of your clothes, but they have the most benefits for bedding. When drying your sheets, try tossing these dryer sachets into the load of laundry. When your sheets are dry, you’ll end up with a nice, comforting smell that will help you fall asleep faster at night.
- Lavender buds (I bought mine on Amazon.com)
- Muslin drawstring bags (I bought these on Amazon.com as well — they have all shapes and sizes)
1. Gather muslin bags and lavender buds.
2. Fill dryer sachets 3/4 full with the lavender buds. Pull drawstrings tight.
3. Toss the dryer sachets into your laundry for a light lavender scent. If you want a stronger scent, add another lavender-filled dryer sachet.
The bags can also be embroidered or decorated. Once the dryer sachets lose their scent, just replace the lavender and they are ready to be used again.
— Leilani Hampton