I love using linen spray. It gives my sheets that added scent that makes them smell so fresh. Every time I take a clean set of sheets out of the closet, I can use this linen spray and they will have a wonderful scent. The great thing about homemade linen spray is that you con totally customize the scent to what you like.
I chose eucalyptus, lavender and wild orange. The eucalyptus helps me breathe easier at night. It also has such a fresh smell. The lavender is known for helping with sleep, which is why I felt it was a perfect oil to add to the linen spray. The wild orange is known for helping you stay asleep.
I love the idea of making a few of these sprays to have on hand. Then I can have a choice of which linen spray to use for what mood I am in. I think you will have fun choosing and deciding what blends of oils you would like to try. It is so simple and all-natural as well. Just have fun with it.
Linen Spray Ingredients
- 4 ounces filtered water
- 2 tbsp witch hazel
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops wild orange essential oil
- 10 drops eucalyptus essential oil
- 1 4-ounce spray bottle
1. Gather all ingredients and spray bottle.
2. Measure witch hazel. Using a small funnel, pour into spray bottle.
3. Add water until bottle is almost full.
4. Add each essential oil. Any combination of oils will work. It’s your choice.
5. Mix well before each use. Spray pillows and sheets whenever you want a fresh scent to smell as you fall asleep.
— Leilani Hampton