This is such a simple and inexpensive recipe for an all-natural toothpaste. I am always searching for recipes for everyday beauty and health treatments that are a healthy alternative to store-bought items. For that reason, this is a great choice.
I am amazed at how fast and easy it is to whip up. Making my own all-natural toothpaste gives me peace of mind because I know that the ingredients are from the earth. It is actually good for me without any harmful ingredients. I love how fresh my mouth feels after I brush my teeth.
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 5 drops spearmint essential oil
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil
- 5 drops wintergreen essential oil
- 1 packet stevia
- Small glass jar with lid
1. Gather all of the ingredients.
2. Measure the baking soda and coconut oil.
3. Place them in a small bowl and mix really well.
4. Add the essential oils.
5. Mix all together.
6. Add as much of the stevia as you need to get the sweetness that you want. Enjoy your all-natural toothpaste!
— Leilani Hampton