There is nothing like a mosquito bite that won’t stop itching and burning. I seem to be allergic to the bites — they swell up, get hot and really bother me. I have tried other things to help the itch with little relief.
Luckily, this insect bite remedy is so easy and quick to mix up. When it’s ready to use, I simply roll the mix on and let it dry. I love knowing that I can use this insect bite remedy as often as I need to with no side effects. Knowing that I am using all-natural products for everyday issues gives me peace of mind.
Insect Bite Remedy Ingredients
- Witch hazel
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- 5 drops melaleuca essential oil
- 5 drops lemongrass essential oil
- 10-ml roller bottle
- Small funnel
1. Gather the ingredients and the supplies.
2. Using the small funnel, fill the roller bottle with witch hazel.
3. Add the essential oils.
4. Shake really well before each use.
Use this insect bite remedy as soon as you discover you have been bitten. Roll directly onto the bite and let it dry. Try really hard not to scratch the bite. Otherwise, it will take longer to heal. Use as often as needed.
— Leilani Hampton