Dark circles under your eyes can indicate some underlying issues. They can be caused by a liver problem or a vitamin deficiency. They can also be due to allergies, thinning skin, aging or lack of sleep. You’ll love this under-eye circle eraser until you can fix the underlying issue.
This combination of oils is so effective on dark circles under the eyes. Arnica oil and lavender essential oil are known to help with bruising, which is trapped blood under the skin. Arnica is also great for inflammation and pain.
Dark circles can also be caused by a vitamin K and a vitamin E deficiency. The vitamin K in this recipe will also treat varicose veins and broken capillaries. The vitamin E also helps with restoring the elasticity of your skin. This is such an easy recipe and one that you are going to want to have in your all natural skin care products.
Under-Eye Circle Eraser Ingredients
- 1 tsp vitamin E oil
- 15 drops lavender essential oil
- 15 drops arnica oil
- Vitamin K oil
- 1 10-ml roller bottle
- Dropper (optional)
1. Gather the ingredients and the roller bottle.
2. Measure the vitamin E oil.
3. Carefully pour vitamin E oil into the glass bottle. If it is easier, use a dropper.
4. Add the lavender essential oil to the glass bottle.
5. Using a dropper, add the arnica oil to the bottle.
6. Now add the vitamin K oil, filling the rest of the bottle.
7. Carefully place the roller onto the bottle, making sure it is on tight. Done! Your under-eye circle eraser is ready to go!
— Leilani Hampton