I love making homemade creams and lotions because knowing the ingredients gives me peace of mind. There are no harsh chemicals or other ingredients that I can’t even pronounce. I know I can use my recipes without worrying about what my skin is absorbing.
This stretch mark cream recipe is definitely one of my favorites. It is so rich and creamy. I love how thick it goes on but quickly soaks into my skin. I even use it on my hands. It leaves them feeling soft and nourished. It helps to fade stretch marks and lighten scars with regular use.
The frankincense helps to regenerate cells. Lavender is known for healing scars. Grapefruit is amazing for cellulite and helps to flush toxins. Cedarwood helps to tone and tighten my skin. Carrot seed oil helps to prevent wrinkles. As you can see, all of these oils add their own specific value to this stretch mark cream. It is easy to make and well worth the time. You’ll want to use it every day!
Stretch Mark Cream Ingredients
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup shea butter
- 1 tsp witch hazel
- 1/2 tsp vitamin E oil
- 10 drops frankincense essential oil
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops grapefruit essential oil
- 10 drops cedarwood essential oil
- 4 drops carrot seed oil
1. Gather all stretch mark cream ingredients.
2. Measure the coconut oil, shea butter, witch hazel and vitamin E oil.
3. Place in a small glass bowl.
4. Using a hand mixer, whip until thick and creamy.
5. Add essential oils.
6. Whip again until essential oils are mixed in well.
7. Fill glass jar and leave at room temperature. Try your stretch mark cream every day to see how it works for you!
— Leilani Hampton