There are some people who are obsessed with cleanliness in the bathroom. Yes, I am talking about making sure your bum is as clean as possible. We all have seen the ads for the bum wipes that are just a kind word for adult baby wipes. People seem to really like using them for cleaner bums.
The wipes at the store can be costly — and I always like to find ways to save money. This recipe is not expensive and it works just as well as the wipes I buy at the store. The difference is, I just spray the cleansing spray onto the toilet paper instead of using a wipe. The cost is very minimal and the recipe is fast and easy to make.
Bum Cleansing Spray Ingredients
- 3 oz witch hazel
- 1 tbsp aloe vera gel
- 1 tbsp vegetable glycerin
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops frankincense essential oil
- 1 4-oz spray bottle
1. Gather the cleansing spray ingredients and the spray bottle.
2. Measure out the witch hazel.
3. Measure out the vegetable glycerin.
4. Measure out the aloe vera gel.
5. Pour them into the spray bottle.
6. Add the essential oils.
7. Shake really well before using cleansing spray. Just spray onto toilet paper before wiping.
— Leilani Hampton