I don’t know about you, but there are those days when my little dog is just plain stinky. It can be overwhelming at times! He is such a loving dog and I want to be able to have him close to me.
That’s why I am so glad I have this spray to use on him. It masks the smell quickly and naturally. Plus, there are no side effects since it is all-natural. I can use the spray as often as I need to. The lavender gives a soft scent. The lemon eliminates the odor quickly. Cedarwood gives my pup a real woodsy smell.
The next time you are faced with a stinky dog situation, just mix up this spray and eliminate the odor quickly!
Stinky Dog Spray Ingredients
- Witch hazel
- 15 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops lemon essential oil
- 10 drops cedarwood essential oil
- 2-ounce glass spray bottle
1. Gather all ingredients and spray bottle.
2. Fill spray bottle 3/4 full of distilled water.
3. Fill the remaining 1/4 with witch hazel.
4. Add essential oils.
5. Add more drops of the essential oils if you need the spray to have a stronger scent. Use as often as needed.
— Leilani Hampton