I have always read about the amazing health benefits you get by using apple cider vinegar. I just never realized how good it was for my hair until I tried it. It can help eradicate dandruff and it is a natural hair conditioner as well. It treats hair loss, balances pH and prevents split ends. I love using something that is so natural with such visible benefits in my hair and on my scalp.
The use of peppermint and rosemary essential oils also keep my head healthy by moisturizing my scalp and hair. They promote hair growth and treat dry scalp that can cause dandruff. When I use this natural hair conditioner, I get a special conditioning treatment free of chemicals. This recipe is very healthy and, as an added bonus, it won’t break your bank.
Natural Hair Conditioner Ingredients
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/4 cups filtered water
- 20 drops peppermint essential oil
- 15 drops rosemary essential oil
- Plastic squirt bottle (I used a condiment bottle from the dollar store)
1. Gather all of the ingredients.
2. Measure 1 1/4 cup filtered water.
3. Add the cider to the filtered water.
4. Pour the cider mix into the squeeze bottle.
5. Add the peppermint and rosemary oils.
6. Shake well before each use. Only use every two to three days.
— Leilani Hampton