I had the misfortune of coming down with shingles a few years ago. I had never experienced that type of ongoing pain before. No matter what I tried, nothing seemed to work. I took over-the-counter pain relievers and they didn’t help. I wish I would have known about this spray back then to treat the pain I was in.
This shingles spray is all-natural. I love the fact that you can use it as often as needed without worrying about using too much. Frankincense, wintergreen and marjoram essential oils are all known pain relievers. Marjoram also helps me to feel calm when I am stressed, which can aggravate shingles. The wild orange essential oil is amazing for relieving stress as well. It promotes energy and is very uplifting.
This combination is sure to help with the stress of having shingles and the pain and discomfort that accompany the virus. Make sure to have this shingles spray on hand in case you, your family or a friend suffers from an outbreak.
Shingles Spray Ingredients
- 80 drops frankincense essential oil
- 45 drops wintergreen essential oil
- 40 drops marjoram essential oil
- 60 drops wild orange essential oil
- Fractionated coconut oil (stays in a liquid form)
- 2-ounce spray bottle
1. Gather all ingredients.
2. Add each essential oil to spray bottle.
3. Fill the rest of the bottle with the fractionated coconut oil.
4. Shake shingles spray before each use. Spray as often as needed for pain relief.
— Leilani Hampton