Rosemary and peppermint essential oils have several benefits for hair. Both of the oils will help to eliminate dandruff caused from a dry scalp, which is especially common during this time of year. Rosemary has also been shown to help stimulate hair growth. This natural shampoo will wake you up — and your hair follicles too!
With so many amazing benefits, this easy-to-make natural shampoo will soon be a favorite in your home. You don’t need very much to start getting the help you are looking for. Plus, the cost is minimal compared to conventional hair products.
This natural shampoo recipe can be doubled or tripled if you are looking for a larger supply to have on hand.
Natural Shampoo Ingredients
- 1/2 cup castile soap
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 15 drops peppermint essential oil
- 20 drops rosemary essential oil
- Pump type bottle or bottle of your choice
1. Gather the supplies and the container to put the natural shampoo into.
2. Measure the soap and the filtered water.
3. Add the soap in the container.
4. Add the peppermint and rosemary essential oils.
5. Now add the water.
Always shake well before each use.
If you are pregnant or have high blood pressure, you should substitute lemon or lavender in place of the rosemary.
— Leilani Hampton