With the flu rates higher than normal this season, it’s time to start taking precautionary measures to help prevent the flu virus from spreading to you and your family. There are two main reasons why the flu virus spreads so easily, and these include a weakened immune system and the spreading of germs.
1. Getting regular sleep is essential for a strong immune system. Without the proper amount of sleep, you are more susceptible to catching colds and others viruses, including H1N1. You may have noticed that you feel under the weather in general when you do not get enough sleep, which is why sleep is such a crucial factor for your well-being. Getting at least seven hours of sleep per night will help your immune system stay strong and fight off illness.
2. Proving your body with good nutrition is also vital for preventing and fighting off the flu. Good nutrition is the backbone of a strong immune system, so you need to try and eat a balanced diet that is packed with vitamins and minerals. If you do not eat the right foods, you should at least take a multi-vitamin that contains vitamin D. Vitamin D is highly effective in producing antimicrobial peptides in your body that kill viruses, fungi and bacteria.
3. Getting plenty of exercise is a great way to protect yourself from the flu. Regular exercise helps keep your immune system strong, so staying active year round is essential for fighting off colds and viruses.
4. Drinking plenty of water is a vital part of keeping your immune system healthy and preventing the flu. Many people do not realize how valuable water is for your body. Not only does water help your body work more efficiently by keeping it hydrated, it also helps push toxins out at a much faster rate.
5. Keeping yourself and your home free of germs is the most effective way to prevent the flu virus from spreading. Did you know that most of the soap you use doesn’t even kill bacteria and germs? It just creates layers of bacteria on your hands, which will eventually spread to other areas of your body. One of the most effective ways to get rid of germs is to use a Germ Off cloth.
The Germ Off cloth is made of 99% pure silver that is permanently bonded to nylon and it is the most effective anti-germ product available on the market today. The reusable cloth has silver ions that pull bacteria, fungi and viruses from any surface, leaving them 99.9% germ free. With the flu season at large, this product has been flying off the shelves and is one of the most effective methods available for preventing the flu.
Click here to get your 3 pack of The Silver Germ Off Cloth Today!
– The Alternative Daily