I have noticed that I have a few more lines around my eyes than I used to. I am not very good at remembering to use sunglasses on a regular basis. I am sure it would help prolong the inevitable if I wore them more often.
Needless to say, I am loving this anti-wrinkle eye stick. The wonderful ingredients help nourish the skin around my eyes. When the skin is nourished, it helps to fade the wrinkles and support healthy skin. This anti-wrinkle eye stick is sure to become one of your favorites. It takes a little extra time to measure and mix everything up, but it is well worth it. Your skin will love the nourishment it receives every time you roll this anti-wrinkle eye stick on.
Ingredients for anti-wrinkle eye stick
- 1/2 tbsp jojoba oil
- 1/2 tbsp sweet almond oil
- 1/2 tbsp rosehip seed oil
- 1/2 tsp evening primrose oil
- 1/4 tsp vitamin E oil
- 5 drops carrot seed oil
- 8 drops lavender essential oil
- 3 10-ml roller bottles
1. Gather all the ingredients and the roller bottles.
2. Measure the jojoba oil, sweet almond oil and rosehip seed oil. Pour them into a glass bowl.
3. Measure the evening primrose oil and add to the bowl.
4. Add the vitamin E oil.
5. Add the carrot seed oil.
6. Add the lavender essential oil.
7. Mix it up well.
8. Carefully fill each glass roller bottle using a dropper.
9. Carefully place roller caps on, making sure they snap tightly onto the bottles.
10. When ready to use, just roll a little under your eyes at night before bed and rub it in really well. You can also use it in the morning before you put your makeup on.
— Leilani Hampton