As time flies by and I grow older, I am always looking for recipes that I can make and use to help fight the signs of aging. And the more natural products I can use, the more peace of mind I have. This is a great mix for daily use.
In case you didn’t know, macadamia nut oil contains antioxidants. Antioxidants attack free radicals in the skin. Free radicals can speed up the signs of aging. The more antioxidants that we can use, the better it is for our skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that will help heal blemishes. It also softens and moisturizes my skin.
- 2 tbsp macadamia nut oil
- 1.5 tbsp meadowfoam seed oil
- 15 drops frankincense essential oil
- 15 drops lavender essential oil
- 8 drops myrtle essential oil
- 2 oz glass bottle with dropper
- Or 4-15 ml empty essential oil bottles
1. Gather all the ingredients and the bottles.
2. Measure macadamia nut oil and meadowfoam seed oil.
3. Using a funnel, carefully pour the measured oils into the 2-ounce glass bottle. If using the 15-milliliter essential oil bottles, you will want to mix the oils in a small glass measuring cup. This will make it easier to pour into the smaller bottles.
4. Now add the essential oils to the bottle.
5. Apply this serum at night before bed. Make sure to apply to clean skin. You’ll find that it absorbs quickly. Always shake well before each use.
— Leilani Hampton